Dear Valued Client,
Federal Board of Revenue has issued Circular No 06 of 2019 (ref: C.No.2(1)Contd/I.Tax/2018 on July 1, 2019. This Circular states that the following
- FBR has asked persons falling in following categories to submit their Income Tax Returns under Section 114(1)(b)(iii) to (vi) of Income Tax Ordinance 2001.
- Owns immovable property with land area on 250 Square Yards or more or owns any flat located in areas falling within the municiapl limits existing immediately before the commencement of Local Government Laws in the provinces, or areas in the cantonment, or the Islamabad Capital Terriroty.
- Owns immovable propoerty with land area on 500 Aquare Yards or more located in Rating Areas.
- Owns a flat having covered area of 2000 Square Feet or more located in Rating Areas.
- Owns a motor vehicle of Engine Capaity above 1000CC
- Such persons have been informed that they are given an opportunity by FBR to file their Income Tax Return/Statement for the Tax Year 2018.
- The date of filing of Returns of Total Income/Statement of final taxation has been extended upto August 02, 2019 for the persons falling in above mentioned categories.
- Federal Board of Revenue has WITHDRAWN Circular No 05 of 2019 (ref: C.No.2(1)Contd/I.Tax/2018 on July 1, 2019. This Circular states that the
Please click below to read the entire Circular
For any further details please feel free to contact our Tax Department.